Sunday, April 5, 2009

holiday!

Assalamualaikum n hello again for those who're following my blog(ader ke?hehe)...sorry for having a quite long time to update my blog...hmm...now i'm in a holiday mood already..eventhough got many assignment to do n then there are a few test after diz easter break..how's a great holiday dat i'll have,well it depends on me how to spend my time during diz holiday,but i got some plan to do..InsyaAllah i'll be off for Akaroa (watching whale n dolphin) in da first week and Queenstown ( bungee jumping @ 'LOTR' film-shot location) in da third week of my break....btw, first day of da break,there's no enthralling activity which i did with my fwen...hold on...owh yeah, one of my senior,bro hanafee asked me either i'm interested in baking some choc chips cookies..?due to the lack of activity and work(keje bnyk sbnrnya,hehe),i agreed to join him...once an amateur chef ( me) entered into a kitchen, da result was not so dissapointed..cookies are well baked and the taste is.....hmm,sedapp...XD
here some of pics dat have been captured by bro hanafee...



[ sedia untuk dimasukkan ke dalam oven]


[ beliaulah chef amatur yang dimaksudkan]

5 comments:

  1. mak cik...coklat leh membawa kepada masalah kegemukan yang serius...
    renung-renungkanlah...
    >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. *gasp*tak percaya razi berjaya buat cookies.wah dasyat2

    ReplyDelete
  3. cookies pakcik burok lah! x comel~ hakhakhak... *suara2 jelous kedengaran*
    Alah, ti aku pindah umah, ade oven aku nak bake gak. kasi resipi cepat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahha..cute r kek mu...lenkali tarok lebih cket chips tuh..cam x iklas je msk..cket sgt..

    ReplyDelete